Skip to content
Time Blitzed | Worldwide News, Latest Breaking News & Updates Time Blitzed | Worldwide News, Latest Breaking News & Updates Time Blitzed | Worldwide News, Latest Breaking News & Updates
Time Blitzed | Worldwide News, Latest Breaking News & Updates Time Blitzed | Worldwide News, Latest Breaking News & Updates Time Blitzed | Worldwide News, Latest Breaking News & Updates
  • US
  • World
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • US
  • World
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
Close

Search

Home/US/Deck collapses under US Marshals during Missouri sex offender arrest
Deck collapses under US Marshals during Missouri sex offender arrest
US

Deck collapses under US Marshals during Missouri sex offender arrest

By Time Blitzed
August 19, 2026 3 Min Read
0

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Members of a U.S. Marshals task force surrounding the Missouri home of a convicted sex offender suddenly plunged to the ground when the elevated deck beneath them collapsed as they attempted to serve a warrant, startling video shows.

The officers had gathered on the deck at the rear of the home when it suddenly gave way, sending several members of the task force tumbling to the ground below.

The subject of the warrant, Jacob Alexander Munoz, 26, was taken into custody later that day, the U.S. Marshals Service said.

DEPUTY US MARSHAL FATALLY SHOT WHILE SERVING ARREST WARRANT IN LOUISIANA

A U.S. Marshals task force had gathered on the deck at the rear of the home to serve a warrant when the deck suddenly collapsed. (U.S. Marshals Service)

The Marshals Service said those injured in the collapse are doing well, though some face a longer recovery and could experience lasting effects.

“We expect some long-term effects of this incident for a couple of our TFOs [task force officers] and DUSMs [deputy U.S. Marshals] but nothing that will keep them from continuing the mission of the USMS,” the agency said.

view of collapsed deck from the perspective of a task force member who fell

Task force members tumbled to the ground outside the home. (U.S. Marshals Service)

The Randolph County Sheriff’s Office obtained a state warrant in June or July after Munoz, who had been registering as a sex offender following his release, allegedly stopped complying with the terms and conditions of his release, according to the Marshals Service.

Members of task force seen on ground after deck collapse

The Marshals Service said those injured in the collapse are doing well, though some face a longer recovery and could experience lasting effects. (U.S. Marshals Service)

The Missouri State Highway Patrol Sex Offender Registry currently lists Munoz as a Tier 1 sex offender. His most recent offense is listed as possession of child pornography involving more than 20 images or one film or video.

Jacob Alexander Munoz sex offender registry photo

Jacob Alexander Munoz, 26, was taken into custody later that day, the U.S. Marshals Service said. (Missouri State Highway Patrol Sex Offender Registry)

The registry lists the offense date as March 16, 2020, when Munoz was 20 years old, and identifies the victim as a girl between the ages of 9 and 13. The offense occurred in Randolph County, Missouri.

Munoz was convicted in 2022, according to the Marshals Service.

FBI NABS MORE THAN 350 ALLEGED CHILD SEX ABUSE OFFENDERS

Local police had seen multiple guns inside Munoz’s home during an earlier search in 2020, the Marshals Service said.

That search was conducted to seize electronic devices and led to the charges that resulted in Munoz’s 2022 conviction, according to the agency.

The task force was serving the warrant as part of Operation Adam’s Watch, a nationwide U.S. Marshals effort targeting fugitives whose original charges involved sex crimes.

The operation marked the 20th anniversary of the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act.

Tags:

arrestcollapsesDeckMarshalsMissourioffendersex
Author

Time Blitzed

Follow Me
Other Articles
Spain and Morocco boost Ceuta border security amid new rush fears
Previous

Spain and Morocco boost Ceuta border security amid new rush fears

Social Security number on the dark web and how to protect yourself
Next

Social Security number on the dark web and how to protect yourself

No Comment! Be the first one.

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright 2026 — Time Blitzed. All rights reserved. https://neyatimes.com